THIRTEEN patients who had tested positive for coronavirus disease (Covid-19) are now tagged as "recovered" after their repeat swab test results came out negative on Wednesday, September 30.
This brought the total number of Covid-19 recoveries in Cagayan de Oro to 451.
Of the 13 new recoveries, two are locally stranded individuals (LSIs) and 11 are local cases.
Those who have recovered are:
- A 19-year-old female resident of Barangay Indahag;
- A 41-year-old male resident of Barangay Indahag;
- A 26-year-old female local authorized person outside residence (Apor), a healthcare worker residing in Barangay Carmen;
- A 57-year-old male resident of Barangay Lumbia;
- A 27-year-old male LSI from Quiapo and a resident of Barangay Puntod;
- A 30-year-old female local Apor residing in Barangay Patag;
- A 35-year-old female local Apor, a healthcare worker, residing in Barangay Nazareth;
- A 41-year-old male LSI from Manila and a resident of Barangay Tignapoloan;
- A 19-year-old female resident of Barangay Macabalan;
- A 46-year-old male resident of Barangay 35;
- A 67-year-old male resident of Barangay 35;
- A 53-year-old female resident of Barangay 35; and
- A 17-year-old male resident of Barangay 35.
The localized focused containment placed in Bontong, Barangay Camaman-an and San Roque, Barangay Lapasan has also been lifted, City Epidemiologist Dr. Joselito Retuya said.
According to Acting City Health Officer Dr. Lorraine Nery, of the 451 recoveries recorded in Cagayan de Oro, 216 are LSIs, 86 are ROFs, and 149 are local cases (community: 100; Apor: 49).
As of September 30, Cagayan de Oro registered a total of 808 confirmed Covid-19 cases.
Of the number, 332 are ROFs/LSIs and 476 are local cases.
The city has 323 active cases, 28 of whom are admitted to the Northern Mindanao Medical Center, 266 are outpatients and 29 are ROFs/LSIs.
The number of Covid-19 deaths remains at 34.