THE total number of people who have recovered from coronavirus disease (Covid-19) in Cagayan de Oro has reached 571, after the repeat swab tests of 23 patients yielded negative results on Monday, October 5.
Of the 23 recoveries, 17 are local cases, four are local Authorized Persons Outside Residence (Apors), and two are locally stranded individuals (LSIs).
Those who have recovered are:
* A 62-year-old female resident of Barangay Bayabas;
* A 61-year-old female resident of Barangay Macabalan;
* A 24-year-old female local Apor, a social worker, residing in Barangay Lumbia;
* A four-year-old female resident of Barangay Iponan;
* A 41-year-old female resident of Barangay Cugman;
* A 64-year-old female resident of Barangay Cugman;
* A three-year-old female resident of Barangay Lumbia;
* A 19-year-old female resident of Barangay Gusa;
* A 23-year-old female local Apor, residing in Barangay Kauswagan;
* A 30-year-old male resident of Barangay Camaman-an;
* A 22-year-old female resident of Barangay Bugo;
* A seven-year-old male resident of Barangay Carmen;
* A three-year-old male resident of Barangay Carmen;
* A 66-year-old female LSI from Laguna and a resident of Barangay Pagatpat;
* A 23-year-old female LSI from Bohol and a resident of Barangay Carmen;
* A 43-year-old male resident of Barangay Macasandig;
* A 36-year-old female resident of Barangay Macasandig;
* A 27-year-old male resident of Barangay Bulua;
* A 27-year-old male resident of Barangay Macasandig;
* A 30-year-old male resident of Barangay Indahag;
* A 43-year-old male resident of Barangay Lapasan;
* A 25-year-old male local Apor, an employee of the Department of Health (DOH), residing in Barangay Carmen;
* A 53-year-old female local Apor residing in Barangay Lapasan.
Meanwhile, a portion of Zone 1, Barangay 22 was placed under localized focused containment after one of its residents, the 884th case, a 27-year-old man, tested positive for the novel coronavirus.
Around 18 families in Zone 1, Barangay 22 are affected by the containment.
According to Acting City Health Officer Dr. Lorraine Nery, of the 571 recoveries recorded in Cagayan de Oro, 232 are LSIs, 89 are ROFs, and 250 are local cases (community: 182; Apor: 68).
As of October 5, Cagayan de Oro registered a total of 909 confirmed Covid-19 cases.
Of the number, 338 are ROFs/LSIs, and 571 are local cases.
The city has 295 active cases, 23 of whom are admitted at the Northern Mindanao Medical Center, 256 are outpatients, 16 are ROFs/LSIs.
The number of Covid-19 deaths is now at 43.