IN THESE trying times, despite of the multifarious efforts we are exerting from central offices to the field offices, there are still various challenges that we continuously meet. These are always putting us to test and prompt us to act accordingly based on the situation. Despite of all these, we believe that there is someone up there who always provide us protection and the only thing we can do is to incessantly pray that all of these will pass. At the moment, I have this appeal to everyone and hope this will alleviate the present condition we are experiencing.
Kindly exert maximum tolerance to the release and most especially to the retrieval of the modules amidst unfortunate incidents happening in our midst. These are the things we can do as of the moment:
1. Offer prayers/ sponsor mass and include in prayer requests to cast away evils lurking in our midst that influence the minds of our constituents in the field to do prohibited/improper actions.
2. Strengthen our close contact with our parents and learners for them to feel that we care for them. Tell the parents not to force the children if they cannot answer the modules and offer home visitation to guide their children.
3. Conduct purok based guidance and counseling session to parents based from Home Room Guidance Modules observing proper health protocols.
4. Beef up discussions on psychosocial topics among parents and learners.
5. Always maintain and advocate positive attitude among teaching and non teaching personnel in the school, community, among parents/guardians and learners amidst the rise of negativity.
6. Never be a part of circulating hearsays, intrigues and malicious information between and among ourselves.
7. Establish Big brother/big sister approach in reaching out to learners with difficulty answering modules.
8. All other schemes, initiatives and concrete actions that maybe of help that are not enumerated above.
I would like to request our school leaders in the field to always connect with their counterparts in the division or region on any matters pertaining to our schools and to SGOD and OSDS for the needed support.
We can do all these things through constant prayers and positive, calculated concrete actions.
We will conquer all these in God's grace.