A FIVE-YEAR-OLD boy and two other adults have died on the spot after apparently being electrocuted in Biliran and Northern Samar towns Monday, February 22, 2021.
Authorities said the child accidentally hit the street light with an electric current in Barangay Habuhab, Culaba, Biliran around 6:50 p.m. Monday, February 22.
The two other victims, identified as Roberto Yrigan and Romeo Interior, died while they were fixing a water pump that accidentally hit a live wire around 11:40 a.m. Monday in P-6 Barangay Poblacion, Lope De Vega, Northern Samar.
Police are investigating the incidents. (SunStar Philippines)