THE Civil Aeronautics Board (CAB) on Monday, March 22, 2021, said only authorized persons outside residence (Apor) are allowed to fly in and out of the NCR+ “bubble” in the next two weeks.
Considered as Apor are:
• Essential workers provided they can present a valid work ID
• Health and emergency frontline services personnel
• Government officials and government frontline personnel
• Duly authorized humanitarian assistance actors
• Persons traveling for medical or humanitarian reasons
• Persons going to travel abroad
• Anyone crossing areas for work or business and going back home
• Returning overseas Filipinos and overseas Filipino workers
"All air carriers are thus reminded to ensure that departing, arriving, or transiting passengers from the said subject areas are traveling for non-leisure purposes," the CAB said in an advisory Monday.
The government has restricted mobility in the National Capital Region (NCR) and the neighboring provinces of Bulacan, Cavite, Laguna and Rizal to stem the rise in coronavirus disease 2019 (Covid-19) cases.
The area, referred to as NCR+, has been placed in a Covid-19 “bubble” from March 22 to April 4, 2021.
Only Apor will be allowed to move about, and enter or exit the area. The rest of the population are urged to stay at home, especially those outside the 18 to 65 age group and people with immunodeficiency or comorbidities.
The four provinces, which were under modified general community quarantine for March, were placed under the more restrictive general community quarantine (GCQ). (Third Anne Peralta-Malonzo / SunStar Philippines)