With the aim to deliver fast and reliable services to its members, the Social Security System (SSS) has maximized the My.SSS Member Account in processing simple corrections on members’ data.
Simple corrections cover the following:
a. Correction of erroneous encoding of name
b. Correction of suffix or prefix of name
c. Encoding of middle name
d. Correction of gender
e. Correction of name due to change in civil status (single to married only)
f. Conversion of membership status from temporary to permanent
To process the correction:
1. Log in to your My.SSS Account via www.sss.gov.ph.
2. Click “Request for Member Data Changes (Simple Correction)” under the E-services tab.
3. Choose one data change request from the following:
Ø Civil Status
Ø Update Member Record Status
4. Supply needed information and upload the required supporting document/s.
5. Tick on the box to certify truthfulness of all information and documents presented. Then click “Submit.”
6. Take note of the Transaction Number and check your registered email for a Notice of Approval or Rejection from SSS.
This online service does not cover members with existing retirement, total disability, death, and funeral claims.
Please be guided accordingly.
P&A Grant Thornton
Certified Public Accountants
March 23, 2021
- A A +
SunStar website welcomes friendly debate, but comments posted on this site do not necessarily reflect the views of the SunStar management and its affiliates. SunStar reserves the right to delete, reproduce, or modify comments posted here without notice. Posts that are inappropriate will automatically be deleted.
Do not use obscenity. Some words have been banned. Stick to the topic. Do not veer away from the discussion. Be coherent. Do not shout or use CAPITAL LETTERS!