IN A year when almost everyone looks the same as the next person, or is unrecognizable because of his mask and face shield, it's a great idea to give Christmas gifts this year a personal touch.
What would be more surprising than sending a Mini-Me Caricature Doll to those on one's BFF list? If not, what's it to put the recipient's name on the item, making the person know that the giver put extra thought into the gift? SM Supermalls is full of such fun ideas with kiosks, stalls and free-standing stores ready to customize one's Christmas presents. Shoppers just have to get prepped early in the game to achieve this, and not wait for the last minute.
For gift ideas to help one prepare ahead of the holiday rush, SM shares the following guide to make loved ones feel appreciated this holiday season, which is less than 100 days away:
Stocking stuffers that bring joy
Leading up to the holidays, a row of overflowing stockings is a merry indicator of the generosity to come, building anticipation as the big day grows near. What kind of goodies will those stockings yield? Sweet treats, accessories, skincare sets or makeup? One can find all these delightful suggestions for modern-day stocking stuffers for the women in one's life, available at Look at SM Aura.
Holiday baskets to feed the family
Now more than ever, it's important to extend help to those who need it most. One can pay it forward to his favorite charities and communities who are heavily affected by the pandemic. Starting as early as now, shoppers can find a wide variety of holiday gift baskets for as low as P350 at SM Markets. Amid the pandemic, one can still make the holiday celebration more special by giving the gift of health with a fruit basket filled with natural immunity boosters. A Christmas food basket is enough to set the holiday mood, even during these trying times. So yes, one can send a Christmas food basket and let these people know that someone cares for them.
Next-level gifts, something from their wish list
Now this is the best way to put one's gift-giving game on. One can ask loved ones and friends to sign up at thesmstoregiftregistry.com where they can come up with their Christmas wish list. When the gift giver is ready to go shopping, he just has to check their list and SM will help him get everything done in just a snap-from wrapping the gifts to delivering them right to the recipients' doorsteps. It's like being Santa and having one's own elves take care of the gifts for him. Because it's at SM, the gift options are practically endless-from accessories, gadgets, toys, books and art materials to kitchenware, home décor, appliances and so much more. There's nothing more rewarding than seeing loved ones happy when they receive gifts they chose so one is sure they'll truly enjoy them.
Making gifts memorable by personalizing them
There are just some individuals who are quite challenging to shop for. Maybe they have exceptional taste. Maybe they already own everything, or maybe the gift giver doesn't know them that well but need to knock their socks off anyway.
Whatever the reason, SM makes shopping for them a breeze by offering memorable customized gift options that guarantee that one's gift stands out. It's the best option for bosses, clients, a close friend or colleague who probably receives so many gifts on Christmas.
* One can give them cute personalized desk accessories like a cellphone holder or clock from Papemelroti.
* For the boss who's the type to display photos of loved ones in his office, one might want to give him a customized crystal gift from Crystal Square 3D Printing with branches in SM City Clark and SM City North Edsa.
* For a nice but easy-on-the-pocket gift for couple friends, Me&U Novelties at SM Megamall, SM Mall of Asia, SM Southmall, SM City Dasmariñas, SM City Clark, SM City Pampanga and SM Seaside City Cebu offers a wide array of personalized gift items-from couple shirts and slippers with names to huggable pillows printed with each other's faces.
* For a bit of fun, how about sending a client his very own caricature doll from Mini-Me? Mini-Me is found at SM Megamall and SM City North Edsa.
* For those who want to immortalize their furry friends on a pillow, shirt, bedsheet, bag, mug or scarf, there's Photo Fusion at SM Megamall, SM City North Edsa and SM City Clark. It specializes in dye sublimation printing so one can customize his photo or message on anything, including masks.
There's a personalized gift for every friend, acquaintance or loved one on one's list at SM malls. Other ideas include personalized fragrances, diffusers, masks, monogrammed pendants, flasks, jewelry and more.
One should keep in mind that customized gifts require some time to produce so it's a great idea to start checking out the shops and kiosks at one's favorite SM mall for the perfect bespoke gift and order them in advance so they're wrapped and ready when Christmas rolls in.
Shoppers can stay safe, avoid the crowd and the heavy holiday traffic by starting on their Christmas shopping early. With so many gifting options to choose from at SM, finding the right gift for loved ones should be easy and hassle-free.
One can shop at SM where strict #SafeMallingAtSM protocols are observed, or online with the SM Malls Online app. For more information, one can visit the mall's website at www.smsupermalls.com and follow @smsupermalls on all social media accounts. (Sponsored Content)