THE Miss Cebu pageant is an integral part of Cebu’s annual festivities. It does not only showcase the beauty of the Cebuana but also highlights Cebu’s rich history and culture.
For the 2022 edition, there are 12 hopefuls vying for the crown of the prestigious pageant: Bianca Wilhelmina Willemsen, Christine Isabelle Rudolph, Karla Marie Frances Niere, Dannika Anne Ocampo, Cianza Pearl Lorenzo Gutierres, Christine Marie Aberion, Sheena Durano, Ciairha Jenyne Monsanto, Gabriella Mai Carballo, Trixie Ong, Rhean Emmanuelle Caruana and Lorraine Hann.
In the midst of a pandemic, Miss Cebu 2022 inspires with its message of beauty, resilience and hope. Cebuanos, on the other hand, are invited to vote for their favorite candidate for the “Miss Photogenic” award.
The online voting exhibit at the SM Seaside, Robinsons Galleria and Ayala Center Cebu will run until Jan. 12. Voting will end on Jan. 12, 12 p.m. To vote, one must visit the official Miss Cebu Facebook page, like, share their favorite candidates.
The total votes from the public will comprise 30 percent for the “Miss Photogenic” award. The other 70 percent will be determined by partners in the local photography industry.
The Miss Cebu 2022 Coronation Night will be on Jan. 12, 2022, 6 p.m., Wednesday, at Il Corso Filinvest Lifestyle Malls, South Road Properties, Cebu City.