THE camp of presidential aspirant former senator Ferdinand “Bongbong” Marcos Jr. and his running mate, Davao City Mayor Sara Duterte-Carpio, bared on Thursday, January 20, 2022, their initial list of senatoriables for the upcoming May 2022 national elections.
Marcos’s spokesperson Vic Rodriguez said the list includes “a mixture of seasoned and proven political personalities who have excelled in their respective endeavors.”
The candidates are:
* Sagip Party-list Representative Rodante Marcoleta
* Lawyer Lorenzo "Larry" Gadon
* Senator Juan Miguel "Migz" Zubiri
* Former Public Works and Highways secretary Mark Villar
* Antique Representative Loren Legarda
* Former presidential spokesperson Harry Roque
* Former senator Jose Pimentel "Jinggoy" Estrada
* Former Defense secretary Gilbert "Gibo" Teodoro
* Senator Sherwin Gatchalian
* Former Quezon City mayor Herbert Bautista
Photo from official Facebook page of Mayor Inday Sara Duterte
January 20, 2022
- A A +
SunStar website welcomes friendly debate, but comments posted on this site do not necessarily reflect the views of the SunStar management and its affiliates. SunStar reserves the right to delete, reproduce, or modify comments posted here without notice. Posts that are inappropriate will automatically be deleted.
Do not use obscenity. Some words have been banned. Stick to the topic. Do not veer away from the discussion. Be coherent. Do not shout or use CAPITAL LETTERS!