A FIRE hit a house in Sitio Panas, Barangay Tuboran Sur, Danao City Monday afternoon, May 16, 2022, but no one was hurt in the incident.

Senior Officer 1 Ronald Tellidua of Bureau of Fire Protection (BFP) Danao told SunStar Cebu that the fire started around 3:48 p.m. at the house of Genita and Eric Continido.

Authorities are eyeing faulty electrical wiring, a butane canister or other flammables as possible cause of the fire, which left an estimated damage of around P5,600.

Master Sergeant Raymund Bacordo said before the incident, a couple was seen tapping electricity to their neighbor's house, owned by Eric’s mother.

Bacondo said the fire was declared under control five to six minutes after it broke out. No one was hurt in the incident. (GDC)