FLOOD-PRONE barangays are encouraged to be prepared for rainy season.
Mayor Jerry Treñas, through the Iloilo City Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Council (ICDRRMC), ordered the Barangay Risk Reduction and Management Committees concerned and general public to undertake the following preparedness and precautionary measures:
1. Review contingency plan on flooding to check whether the identified preparedness measures are appropriate and adequate;
2. Prepare critical facilities and services in preparation for evacuation during rainy season;
3. Conduct inventory of equipment, welfare goods, and other life-saving equipment in preparation for the impending hazard;
4. Monitor and inspect low-lying areas and conduct risk assessment to flood-prone and rain-induced landslide-prone barangays; and
5. Coordinate with CDRRM Operations Center regarding any issues and observations that need immediate action through contact number 09190662333 or email email@example.com. (PR)
ILOILO. Flood-prone barangays are encouraged to be prepared for rainy season. (Contributed Photo)
June 07, 2022
- A A +
SunStar website welcomes friendly debate, but comments posted on this site do not necessarily reflect the views of the SunStar management and its affiliates. SunStar reserves the right to delete, reproduce, or modify comments posted here without notice. Posts that are inappropriate will automatically be deleted.
Do not use obscenity. Some words have been banned. Stick to the topic. Do not veer away from the discussion. Be coherent. Do not shout or use CAPITAL LETTERS!