A TOTAL of 1,573 out of the 2,887 examinees have passed the recent Physicians Licensure Examination (PLE), the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announced on Thursday, March 16, 2023.
Topping the 2023 PLE is Aira Cassandra Suguitan Castro from the Mariano Marcos State University-Batac with 89 percent rating.
Others who were able to make it to the top 10 of the PLE were:
2. Philip Patrick Petelo Lee, Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila (88.58 percent)
3. Johanna Wileen Go, University of Santo Tomas (88.25 percent)
4. John Kevin Reforsado Base, University of the East Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center (88 percent)
5. Anthony Palaran Acenas, University of Cebu College of Medicine Foundation Inc.,-Mandaue (87.67 percent); and Isabella Cheng Del Castillo, University of Santo Tomas (87.67 percent)
6. Psylah Trisha Alonsagay Caminos, Davao Medical School Foundation (87.08 percent)
7. Zedrik Omega Ortiz, Xavier University (87 percent)
8. Jumela Mica Quiambao Bautista, University of the Philippines-Manila (86.92 percent); and E. Marcos Ceazar Elamparo Damasco, University of the East Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center (86.92 percent)
9. Carl Angelo Memoria Hofileña, West Visayas State University-La Paz (86.83 percent); and Anna Katrina Fule Manzano, University of Perpetual Help System-Laguna (86.83 percent)
10. Claire Marie Sayon Jacinto, University of the Philippines-Manila (86.67 percent)
The top performing school is the University of Santo Tomas with 51 passers out of the 61 examinees.
Here's the complete list of successful examinees:
The PLE 2023 was administered in several sites in the National Capital Region, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legazpi, Lucena, Pampanga, Rosales, Tacloban, Tuguegarao and Zamboanga last week. (SunStar Philippines)
Image from Pixabay
March 17, 2023
- A A +
SunStar website welcomes friendly debate, but comments posted on this site do not necessarily reflect the views of the SunStar management and its affiliates. SunStar reserves the right to delete, reproduce, or modify comments posted here without notice. Posts that are inappropriate will automatically be deleted.
Do not use obscenity. Some words have been banned. Stick to the topic. Do not veer away from the discussion. Be coherent. Do not shout or use CAPITAL LETTERS!