The DSD will assist the Security Director/Analyst in managing the Security Team, its tasks and deliverables.
Duties and responsibilities
1. Support the Security Director/Analyst in all his functions as follows:
 Serve as the security representative-adviser of the COP, WSP (LSM) on matters appertaining to security operations, informal collection, over-sight security planning-deployment operations, inter-agencies liaising tasks both government and corporate.
 Acts as the internal security administrator of the Company in supervising the Security Services provider.
 Conduct field research and gather accurate and credible news reports that may affect the travel of USG and USAID project personnel in Mindanao.
 Draft daily, monthly and annual security reports and travel advisories.
 Conduct field security risk assessments.
 Prepare Security Risk Assessment (SRA) reports.
 Facilitate security and convoy arrangements according to the travelers’ approved schedule
2. Assist in team skills and knowledge enhancement-maintenance program as needed.
3. Initiate In-House Training-Education Refresher Activities.
4. Coordinate with military and police forces when necessary.
5. Drive the Logistics vehicle when necessary.
6. Perform other safety and security related duties as may be assigned by the Security Director/Analyst or the COP.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
1. A college graduate of relevant field.
2. Should have at least 5 years experience related to security operations, investigative works and information collection;
3. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Substantial technical report writing experience, possibly related to safety and security.
4. Proficient in basic Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook) and other usual office desktop and mobile applications.
5. Familiarity with travel and culture in Mindanao.
6. Willing to be based in Davao City with travel requirements throughout Mindanao.
7. A team player with time-management and other leadership skills. Can work with minimal supervision.
8. A holder of driver’s license and can drive both manual and automatic shift vehicles.
Interested applicants are requested to submit the following:
 Letter of Intent
 Curriculum Vitae with salary history and three references
 Email to HRLogServices@gmail.com with subject "Deputy Security Director"
Deadline of Submission: June 23, 2023, 3 p.m.
June 10, 2023
- A A +
SunStar website welcomes friendly debate, but comments posted on this site do not necessarily reflect the views of the SunStar management and its affiliates. SunStar reserves the right to delete, reproduce, or modify comments posted here without notice. Posts that are inappropriate will automatically be deleted.
Do not use obscenity. Some words have been banned. Stick to the topic. Do not veer away from the discussion. Be coherent. Do not shout or use CAPITAL LETTERS!