As of Aug. 3, 2023, the following updated tax returns are now available in the Electronic Filing and Payment System (eFPS) facility, in pursuance of the TRAIN Law:
• BIR Form 1600-PT – Monthly Remittance Return of Other Percentage Taxes Withheld
• BIR Form 1600-VT - Monthly Remittance Return of Value-Added Tax Withheld
• BIR Form 1602Q - Quarterly Remittance Return of Final Income Taxes Withheld on Interest Paid on Deposits and Yield on Deposit Substitutes/Trusts/Etc
• BIR Form 1603Q - Quarterly Remittance Return of Final Income Taxes Withheld on Fringe Benefits Paid to Employees Other than Rank and File
• BIR Form 2551Q – Quarterly Percentage Tax Return
• BIR Form 2552 - Percentage Tax Return for Transactions Involving Shares of Stock Listed and Traded the Local Stock Exchange or Through Initial and/or Secondary Public Offering All taxpayers who are mandated to use the eFPS shall file the above-mentioned tax returns and pay the corresponding taxes due, if any, using the eFPS facility, effective immediately.
Prior to the availability of these BIR Forms in the eFPS, the filing of tax returns shall be through the eBIR Forms facility.
Please be guided accordingly.
P&A Grant Thornton Certified Public