A 15-year-old boy filed a case against the Sangguniang Kabataan (SK) secretary for alleged sexual exploitation and abuse.
The lawsuit was filed last September 8.
The suspect is a resident of Cebu City, according to a police report acquired by SunStar Cebu.
According to the victim, Carl (real name withheld), a Grade 10 student, the incident took place around 12:30 a.m. on June 14, 2023 at the suspect’s boarding house at the back of GMA 7 in Barangay Apas.
Carl said he and another victim named Onger, 13, (real named withheld) a Grade 7 student, were told to perform sexual acts.
"Pagsulod nako giingnan ko nga huboon ang akong suot samtang naghigda siya. Unya ingon niya totyan iyang totoy unya paghunong nako iyang gisupsup akong otin." said Carl.
(When I entered, he told me to undress while he was lying in bed. He then instructed me to suck his breast before engaging in oral sex with me).
After that incident, the victims were given P250.
According to Carl, the sexual activity had been repeated four times.
The suspect has violated Republic Act (RA) 11648, which increases the age for assessing the commission of statutory rape and strengthens protection against rape, sexual exploitation, and abuse. (RJM)