A TOTAL of 1,597 out of 2,300 examinees passed the Physician Licensure Examination conducted by the Board of Medicine on August.
The examination was held in Manila, Cebu and Davao. The result came three days after the exam.
The Board of Medicine was composed of Dr. Mildred N. Pareja, chairman; Dr. Florentino Doble; Dr. Restituto De Ocampo; Dr. Edgardo Fernando; Dr. Miguel Noche Jr.; and Dr. Jose Cueto Jr. as members.
Successful top 10 examinees are the following:
1. Chitra Deepak Punjabi - University of Santo Tomas - 89.42
2. Percy Guanzon Balderia - University of the Philippines Manila - 89
3. Nikki Doreen So Angbue Te - University of Santo Tomas - 88.33
4. Gwenalyn Gail Capistrano Garcia - University of the East Ramon Magsaysay Medical Ctr. - 88.17
5. James Philip Garces Esteban - University of the Philippines Manila - 87.92
6. Michael Conrad Luz Tongol - University of Santo Tomas - 87.83
7. Paul Vincent Tio Co - Cebu Institute of Medicine - 87.75
8. Karen De Villa Hernandez - University of the Philippines Manila - 87.67
9. Kristianne Emmanuelle Rayo Bagaoisan - University of Santo Tomas - 87.50
10. Rozelle Jade Ramirez Javier - University of Santo Tomas - 87.42
The oath taking of the passers will be held on September 5, 2010, at 1:00 p.m. in the Plenary Hall of the Philippine International Convention Center. (Sunnex)