BACOLOD

Palace still awaits Binay’s report

MANILA -- Government officials have yet to breathe a sigh of relief despite China’s decision to defer the execution of three Filipinos convicted of drug trafficking.

Deputy presidential spokesperson Abigal Valte said Saturday over government-run dzRB radio that the Palace is still awaiting the arrival of Vice President Jejomar Binay for more information on the matter.

“First of all, we must continue showing our solidarity with the three Filipinos on death row in China. On this matter we are waiting for the report of Vice President Jejomar Binay on the matter,” Valte added.

The Palace had earlier asked Filipinos to pray for Sally Ordinario, 32; Ramon Credo, 42; and Elizabeth Batain, 38, to save them from execution.

“Ituloy natin yung pakikiisa duin sa tatalong kababayan na humaharap sa death row,” Valte further said. (Kathrina Alvarez/Sunnex)


style="display:block; text-align:center;"
data-ad-layout="in-article"
data-ad-format="fluid"
data-ad-client="ca-pub-2836569479021745"
data-ad-slot="1977900730">



style="display:block; text-align:center;"
data-ad-layout="in-article"
data-ad-format="fluid"
data-ad-client="ca-pub-2836569479021745"
data-ad-slot="4158864647">


VIEW COMMENTS
DISCLAIMER:

SunStar website welcomes friendly debate, but comments posted on this site do not necessarily reflect the views of the SunStar management and its affiliates. SunStar reserves the right to delete, reproduce or modify comments posted here without notice. Posts that are inappropriate will automatically be deleted.


Forum rules:

Do not use obscenity. Some words have been banned. Stick to the topic. Do not veer away from the discussion. Be coherent. Do not shout or use CAPITAL LETTERS!

sunstar.com.ph