THE Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) issued Revenue Memorandum Circular (RMC) No. 58-2015 on Sept. 17, announcing that the downloadable eBIRForms Package Version 5.1 is now available from any of the following sites:
3. Dropbox using this link: http://goo.gl/UCr8XS;
4. Direct link: http://ftp.pregi.net/bir/ebirforms_package_v5.1.zip;
The new eBIRForms package has the following modifications:
1. Additional return: BIR Form No. 1707-A (annual capital gains tax return for sale of shares not traded through the stock exchange) with 37 returns currently available.
2. Enhanced: BIR Form Nos. 1601E, 1702-MX and 2000
3. Available for online submission through eBIRForms: annual income tax returns (BIR Form Nos. 1700, 1701, 1702-EX, 1702-MX & 1702-RT)
All 37 tax returns can be filed by clicking “Submit” or “Final Copy” button and the taxpayer will receive the corresponding confirmation thru email notification. Taxpayers using the new version shall follow the following steps:
1. Download, install and run eBIRForms Package Version 5.1;
2. Complete the profile page, select from the list of BIR Forms then click “Fill up”. Accomplish the selected tax return by directly encoding the data;
3. Click “Validate” after accomplishing the tax return. If there are changes to make, click “Edit” button. Make sure to validate after every changes made;
4. Click “Submit” button:
a. If successful, taxpayer will be redirected to eBIRForms login page and shall enter his/her/its username and password
b. If unsuccessful, click “Final Copy” button to use an alternative mode of electronic submission and an email confirmation will be received by the taxpayer. For those who are not yet enrolled to the eBIRForms System, it is required to fully and unconditionally agree to the terms of service agreement (TOSA).
eBIRForms Package Version 5.0 may still be used for filing all other forms not mentioned in the modifications stated.
Please be guided accordingly.
(Source: Punongbayan & Araullo)