CITY OF SAN FERNANDO -- Over 2,000 members of Jehovah's Witnesses from Pampanga Circuit No.1-A will hold their Circuit Assembly at the LausGroup Event Centre in City of San Fernando, Pampanga, on Sunday, November 12, 2017.
The program with theme "Don't Give up on Doing What is Fine" has been designed to help each other in giving serious attention in doing what is fine.
During the program, five questions will be answered regarding on doing what is fine continuously.
- Why is it difficult to do what is fine?
- What is sowing with a view to the flesh, and how can we avoid it?
- Toward whom should we "work what is good?"
- How can we sow with a view to the spirit?
- What will we reap if we do not tire out?
To benefit more fully, may we be determined to attend and pay close attention to these timely programs.
Admission is free during the assembly which will start at 9:30 a.m. and end at 4:15 p.m. (PR)