SECTIONS
Saturday, July 20, 2019

Sibugay farmer electrocuted; wife injured

A FARMER was electrocuted in Barangay Sibugay, Cebu City last Thursday morning. Bernabe Sibonghanoy, 46, was electrocuted when a bamboo pole he was holding touched a live wire from an electric post.

His wife, Gina, saw what happened and tried to help but she, too, was sucked in.

Witnesses were able to save Gina, who suffered injuries from electric shocks.

Sibonghanoy was not as lucky. Most of the injuries that killed him were on his neck.

Police found no foul play in the incident, saying it was an accident. (JOB)
style="display:block; text-align:center;"
data-ad-layout="in-article"
data-ad-format="fluid"
data-ad-client="ca-pub-2836569479021745"
data-ad-slot="1977900730">



style="display:block; text-align:center;"
data-ad-layout="in-article"
data-ad-format="fluid"
data-ad-client="ca-pub-2836569479021745"
data-ad-slot="4158864647">


VIEW COMMENTS
DISCLAIMER:

SunStar website welcomes friendly debate, but comments posted on this site do not necessarily reflect the views of the SunStar management and its affiliates. SunStar reserves the right to delete, reproduce or modify comments posted here without notice. Posts that are inappropriate will automatically be deleted.


Forum rules:

Do not use obscenity. Some words have been banned. Stick to the topic. Do not veer away from the discussion. Be coherent. Do not shout or use CAPITAL LETTERS!

sunstar.com.ph