CITY OF SAN FERNANDO -- Approximately 2,000 members of Jehovah’s Witnesses will hold their circuit assembly in Barangay Doña, Orani, Bataan, on November 26.
The assembly with a theme, “Don’t Give Up In Fulfilling the Law of Christ,” is designed to help us understand what the law of Christ is, and how people can fulfill it.
These are just some of the questions that will be answered during the course of the program:
1. Why is the “law of Christ”?
2. How can we fulfill the law of Christ when unseen by humans?
3. How can marriage mates and parents fulfill the law of Christ in their family?
4. How can you fulfill the law of Christ at school?
5. How can we love others just as Jesus loved us?
The assembly will start at 9:10 a.m. and end at 4:15 p.m. Admission is free. (PR)