Welder electrocuted after using live wire in fishing

A WELDER, who used a live wire in catching fish in a swamp, accidentally electrocuted himself on Thursday morning, March 15, in Purok 06B in Barangay Laray, Consolacion, Cebu.

Police Officer 2 Jose Aaron Ortega, desk officer, identified the fatality as Roger Loquillano Garcia, a native of Baybay, Leyte.

Investigation showed Garcia went out of his house around 8 a.m. to catch fish.

Neighbors saw him floating in the swamp in the afternoon. Garcia was unresponsive, said police.

Ortega said Garcia was alone and no foul play was involved in his death. (KAL/SunStar Cebu)

style="display:block; text-align:center;"
data-ad-layout="in-article"
data-ad-format="fluid"
data-ad-client="ca-pub-2836569479021745"
data-ad-slot="1977900730">



style="display:block; text-align:center;"
data-ad-layout="in-article"
data-ad-format="fluid"
data-ad-client="ca-pub-2836569479021745"
data-ad-slot="4158864647">


VIEW COMMENTS
DISCLAIMER:

SunStar website welcomes friendly debate, but comments posted on this site do not necessarily reflect the views of the SunStar management and its affiliates. SunStar reserves the right to delete, reproduce or modify comments posted here without notice. Posts that are inappropriate will automatically be deleted.


Forum rules:

Do not use obscenity. Some words have been banned. Stick to the topic. Do not veer away from the discussion. Be coherent. Do not shout or use CAPITAL LETTERS!

sunstar.com.ph