500 vie for summer job as Cebu City mayor’s ‘watchdogs’

AROUND 500 senior high school graduates will be screened by the Cebu City Government to work this summer as “watchdogs”.

Jess Anthony dela Cruz, head of the City Youth Commission, said those who will pass the initial interview on April 2 will be tasked to inspect and see how the City can improve its programs, like the scholarship grant, financial assistance for seniors, and the Long Life Medical Assistance Program.

Those who qualify will be entitled to a daily pay of P447 for 20 days.

About 60 percent of their salary will be shouldered by the City Government, while the remaining 40 percent will be from the Department of Labor and Employment).

The first batch of qualified applicants will start work on April 15, while the second batch will be reporting on May 16. (RTF)


No stories found.

Just in

No stories found.

Branded Content

No stories found.
SunStar Publishing Inc.