WE OFTEN hear that part of loving is the risk of getting hurt. By saying so, some may conclude that it is only in love that we become equal.
One of my friends even justified this by pointing out that experiencing pain because of love has no limitations. Anyone could be a victim; no matter how gorgeous, wealthy, and powerful one can be. In fact, even celebrities are no exception.
While their relationship started out just fine, something unexpected happened along the way. Here are some of the best love advices that the country’s female celebrities have shared:
1. Angelica Panganiban. It is no secret that the multi-awarded Kapamilya actress has had her own share of heartaches. Her breakup with her ex-boyfriends Derek Ramsay and John Lloyd Cruz made headlines and became controversial.
“Ang pinaka-importante naman sa lahat, 'di ka mahihirapang mag-let go o ipilit ang sarili mo sa isang tao kung mas mahal mo 'yung sarili mo, kung may value ang sarili mo. So, mas magiging madali ang lahat kung 'yun ang inuna mo," the so-called “Hugot Queen” said, according to ABS-CBN News.
2. Karylle. Before she got married with band vocalist Yael Yuzon, the 36-year-old “It’s Showtime” host reportedly got her heart broken by her former beau Dingdong Dantes. The actor’s wife, Marian Rivera, even received backlash from fans for allegedly being the reason behind the former couple’s breakup.
When Web Magazine asked her recently on how to spot “the one,” the daughter of Zsa Zsa Padilla shared that when everything feels light with him around, then he could already be the “Mr. Right” you have been waiting for.
3. Rhian Ramos. The Kapuso star’s separation from Mo Twister became a talk of the town at some point. However, no matter how controversial it seemed, the actress was still able to stand up again and continue her showbiz career.
“The healthiest way is to focus on all the other areas of life that you can improve. Work out a lot, spend time making family happy, make more money, or if you’re an artist, write more/paint more,” she told Philippine Daily Inquirer’s Dolly Ann Carvajal.
4. Sunshine Cruz. Following her failed marriage with Cesar Montano, the actress may possibly have the best advice for her daughters when it comes to finding the right guy for them.
In an interview with the Asian Parent, the mother-of-three had this to share, “Ako, I always tell them na look for someone who will, una muna, sabi ko it's better na friends muna, start off as friends. Minsan kapag nanliligaw ang lalaki, best foot forward iyan. Pero kapag sinagot mo na, biglang iba na yung ugali.”
5. Angeline Quinto. The “I Can See Your Voice” sing-vestigator has been constantly linked with Erik Santos. There have been no reports confirming their rumored romance, though.
Amid this showbiz buzz, her home network tweeted in February the singer’s reaction following Erik’s message on “ASAP” telling her “I love you”.
In one of ICSYV episodes, Erik expressed his gratitude for her support throughout his singing career, while he accepted an “ASAP” award.
“Kaya ako, handa akong masaktan,” she reportedly quipped.
For comments and suggestions, please feel free to reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org.