Aid for Banago fire victims ready for processing

FINANCIAL assistance worth P848,000 previously approved by the Bacolod City Council for the victims of the Banago fire is ready for processing, said City Social Services head Pacita Tero.

The 176 families affected by the fire that hit Purok Riverside, Barangay Banago, last March 1 can expect the assistance soon, depending how fast the processing of requirements would take, Tero said.

Of the 176 affected families, 148 families were left with destroyed homes while 16 families had damaged houses. There were 12 families who rented or shared homes.

Those whose houses were destroyed will receive P5,000 each while the 16 families whose houses were damaged will be given P3,000 each. Sharers and renters will get 2,000 each. (CNC)

style="display:block; text-align:center;"
data-ad-layout="in-article"
data-ad-format="fluid"
data-ad-client="ca-pub-2836569479021745"
data-ad-slot="1977900730">


VIEW COMMENTS
DISCLAIMER:

SunStar website welcomes friendly debate, but comments posted on this site do not necessarily reflect the views of the SunStar management and its affiliates. SunStar reserves the right to delete, reproduce or modify comments posted here without notice. Posts that are inappropriate will automatically be deleted.


Forum rules:

Do not use obscenity. Some words have been banned. Stick to the topic. Do not veer away from the discussion. Be coherent. Do not shout or use CAPITAL LETTERS!

sunstar.com.ph