RED and yellow.
Ever notice how this combination seems to be the common theme in successful food chains? Jollibee, Mcdonald’s, Andok’s? This is because red and yellow symbolize wealth and prosperity, particularly in certain industries.
Colors play an essential role in feng shui, drawing or attracting positive chi, and enhancing lucky energy. Lucky colors can apply to one’s car, business logo, accessories, bags and even one’s wallet.
Don’t rush out to buy a red and yellow wallet just yet, though.
The red and yellow combination would be downright unlucky for someone whose wallet should be black, like Chiara.
She had to give away a favorite red branded one because every single peso she put in literally went out, some on unnecessary expenses.
No money ever stayed long in that wallet. When she used a silver one, her income was just so-so.
For her, black wallets are best; money flows smoothly towards her, making it easier for her to save.
For AA, his lucky wallet color is brown.
When he had a black wallet, his income was like water, flowing out.
Like the red wallet for Chiara, the black one had the same effect for AA, money always out, no savings at all. A green wallet would mean AA has to work harder to make money, whereas a red one would ‘burn’ the amount he puts in there.
Bottomline, choose the right color wallet. Here are some tips to help you make money ‘grow’ in your wallet:
1. Pick one that is in your lucky color. The lucky color is determined by computing the digits in your birthdate.
2. Rectangular wallets where you do not have to fold your bills are better than the folding ones. Don’t use wallets that have irregular shapes or uneven sides.
3. Organize your money.
4. Remove bills, payables, credit card receipts from your wallet.
5. Declutter the contents. Remove unnecessary items, old receipts, ID cards that are already expired, calling cards of people you never intend to contact, buttons, what-nots.
6. Put coins in a separate purse.
7. Don’t put your wallet on the floor or on the bed.
8. Place the crystal combination that ‘calls the money’ and ‘holds’ it. There is also a crystal to invite big money.
9. Whenever you hold your wallet and look at its contents, develop a grateful attitude for the amount that is in there. Your vibes about your wallet can affect your income. Attend one of our Law of Attraction workshops to learn about your money vibes and their results.
Visit us at 29 Sari-sari Section to find out your lucky wallet color and what crystals can make it even luckier. We are open Monday to Saturday, 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. Check out our website at www.lightcatcherscrystals.com.