Saturday, September 26, 2020
Subscribe to newsletter
Subscribe to e-paper
CAGAYAN DE ORO
CAGAYAN DE ORO
1 - 10 From 69 Result
Mikael Daez takes his food game to the next level
AS A true blue gamer who used to go on 10-hour marathon computer sessions, playing DOTA 1 and going for “BEYOND GODLIKE!” killstreaks with his friends during his teenage years, Mikael Daez knows that gaming and food go hand-in-hand.The model-turned-actor ...
The SM Store Bacolod: Call to Deliver Community Caravan
THE SM Store Bacolod values your health, safety, and peace of mind. That is why you can now purchase your everyday essentials and favorite items from your home!Through The SM Store Bacolod's Call To Deliver service, you will be directly ...
From 7 days ago
Back-to-back win for Malayan Colleges Mindanao
THE Commission on Higher Education (Ched)-Davao conducted a webinar via Zoom on August 28 and announced Malayan Colleges Mindanao (MCM), a Mapúa school, as the first and second prize winner for the Open Educational Resources (OERs) Development Competition.The winners were ...
From 8 days ago
Malayan Colleges Mindanao's student wins Asean 2020 International Youth Competition
ON AUGUST 7, 2020, one of Malayan Colleges Mindanao, a Mapúa school, Chemical Engineering students -- Rex Michael Ugpay -- was recognized as the winner of the Asean Youth Speech Contest 2020 in the overseas and online category.The winner was ...
From 8 days ago
Spider-Panda? Food delivery rider shares amazing customer request
WITH great power comes great responsibility, so they say. But even if foodpanda appears to be the country's on-demand food delivery service with its fantastic deals and superb services, its riders are still ordinary humans. A customer in Davao, however, ...
From 11 days ago
So many sale at The SM Store Bacolod
THIS whole month of September, The SM Store Bacolod is offering so many sale.Customers get to enjoy up to 50 percent off on a wide range of items available in the store.To ensure everyone's safety, The SM Store Bacolod has ...
From 22 days ago
Grab brings the fun of Filipino festivals to our homes through GrabFood Online Food Fest
FILIPINOS live for fiestas. Throughout the year, we look forward to feasting on Filipino food favorites while bonding with family and friends as we celebrate this nation's rich culture. While the current pandemic has put a halt to these gatherings, ...
From 27 days ago
Foodpanda keeps its riders in a good vibes state of mind
MANILA, PHILIPPINES -- As the country continues to adapt to new behaviors, foodpanda, the on-demand food delivery service in the Philippines, has been continuously spreading good vibes by ensuring the safety and well-being of their delivery riders who many people ...
From 28 days ago
PH's fastest networks power first Digital Kadayawan Week
PLDT and its wireless subsidiary Smart Communications Inc. (Smart), the country's fastest fixed and mobile networks for the first half of 2020 according to Ookla, the global leader in testing and analysis, successfully powered the celebration of the first Digital ...
From 29 days ago
Legacy Leisure Residences leisure, recreation areas will be a showcase
REAL estate projects require 30 percent of its development to open space. This is intended for green space, common facilities (or amenity areas) as well as roads and drainage facilities. The remaining 70 percent is for the structures.It will come ...
From 30 days ago