SK chair in Toboso dies of electrocution

Toboso, Negros Occidental map. (Google Maps)
Toboso, Negros Occidental map. (Google Maps)

A Sangguniang Kabataan chairman of Brgy. Bandila, Toboso died of electrocution Wednesday, May 8.

Councilor Richard Jaojoco identified the victim as Renan Tapang, 23.

Jaojoco said that Tapang was trying to replace an electric bulb at his home after he took a bath when he was electrocuted.

He was set to go to the municipal hall of Toboso to submit his basketball line-up for a sports event in the town when the incident happened.

The replacement of the SK chairman will be discussed after his burial, Jaojoco added.*

Trending

No stories found.

Just in

No stories found.

Branded Content

No stories found.
SunStar Publishing Inc.
www.sunstar.com.ph