AN 18-year-old male senior high school student was allegedly attacked by three unidentified men on a motorcycle in the mountain barangay of Lusaran in Cebu City around 7 p.m. on Tuesday, August 29, 2023.
However, the victim, Boy (real name withheld), could not identify the perpetrators because they were both wearing bonnets.
The victim claimed that he was placed in a sack and taken to a place in the barangay where he was attacked.
His mother disclosed that Boy asked her permission on Tuesday night to buy a ballpen from a nearby store but he did not return.
She said that her son came home at 10 a.m. of the following day with a wound on his head, indicating that he had been harmed.
The mother stated that Boy’s clothes were filthy and that he sobbed as he hugged his father.
The victim was unable to describe what occurred to him in detail, but he did claim that the three people had messed him up and that he had escaped when he had the chance.
They went to the Adlaon Police Community Precinct (PCP) to report the incident, but the victim was too disturbed to explain what had happened.
Police Captain Wilmer Castillo, the head of the Adlaon PCP, stated that they are still holding off on asking the victim for information until he has calmed down.
“Pinapunta natin sa PCP para makunan natin nga statement kung ano talaga ang nangyari, pinapasulat namin ng imbestigador ayaw man nya magsulat kung ano talaga ang nangyari, masakit daw ang ulo nya parang pinalo," Castillo said.
(We invited him to come to the PCP to get his statement of what really happened, the investigator asked him to write instead but he declined, he said his head hurt as if getting beaten).
Despite this, the Adlaon police will conduct an investigation to identify the culprits and to find out whether the victim was sexually abused.(AYB, TPT)